Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bibs

Description:
A functional baby item and gift! I will monogram a name, initials or a number, and/or a fun applique! I have lots of fun appliques for boys and girls, so if you have a theme in mind, let me know! :)

Bibs are available in white or the following light/pastel colors: green, yellow, blue, pink.

Please specify:
* bib color
* name, letter(s) or number
* font
* thread colors
* applique choice (Give me theme ideas, and I'll let you know what I have!)

These make adorable baby gifts. Make it a set by ordering a coordinating onesie, burp cloth, and/or bloomers.

Fast fastening with velcro. Machine washable!











1 comment:

  1. wow you have been busy! the blog looks great and you have so many cute products. i love the name!!!!! good job friend

    ReplyDelete